Educational Blog Posts
Lovely Ever After is open to submissions from wedding bloggers and wedding professionals. If you’re a wedding professional and you’re looking to share your knowledge, we’re happy to have you, especially if you’re a New England wedding pro.
Right now, we are unable to pay for submissions. That being said, we will be sure to promote your blog post on Instagram and Pinterest. You will receive an author bio in which you can link to your site or product. We will try to schedule your guest post as soon as possible after it’s been accepted and edited.
- Please email your blog post or idea to [email protected]
- Make sure your blog post is in the body of the post. We will not open any attachments.
- Blog posts need to be at least 500 words.
- Blog posts must be wedding or event-related in some way.
- Blog posts cannot simply be an advertisement for your service or product. They need to be informative or helpful in some way. They also need research or experience to back them up.
- Use the search bar to check to see if a similar blog post has already been published. If we’ve written about the same topic recently, you’ll need your own spin or a new topic.
- If you can provide images, that’s great! We’re happy to post them, but you need to own the rights to them and be able to grant us the rights to publish them.
Disclaimer: If you submit work to Lovely Ever After, you give us consent to publish your wedding blog submission on Lovely Ever After and its social media. You also give us consent to edit as needed for readability, grammar, and SEO. We’re happy to send you a copy before submission!
Real Weddings/Styled Shoots
We accept real weddings and styled shoots from photographers and planners. Please fill out the applicable Google Form.
Photographers: Once we have your work, we will outreach the couple to ask them questions and receive permission to post. We’ll let you know when everything is ready to post. You can submit here.
Planners: Once we have your response, we will outreach the photographer and then the couple to ask them questions and receive permission to post. We’ll let you know when everything is ready to post. You can submit here.
If we don’t feel like your submission is a good fit for Lovely Ever After, we’ll email you and let you know. We do not require exclusivity. If you don’t hear from us within a week, feel free to follow up at [email protected]
What Type of Weddings We Accept
- We only accept weddings that took place within New England
- We love a casual wedding with luxury details.
- Bright and airy photos are our favorite.
- Elopements and intimate weddings are welcome.
- Ballroom weddings are most likely not a good fit for us. Backyard weddings, barn weddings, and vineyard weddings are all great. We love a wedding at a unique venue.
- We accept between 50-80 images but keep in mind that not all images will be posted.